The weekend cannot get here soon enough for me. I have so many fun things planned. Meanwhile, here's what i'm loving on the web this week:
- I've been reading about Ines de la Fressange's new release, "Parisian Chic" all over the place, but here's my favorite review of it. I guess I wont be shelling out any cash for this one but will be happy to give it a once over if I find it in my local library.
- My boy would've loved this cake on his birthday. Who am I kidding? I want it for my birthday.
- 101 cookbooks has long been my favorite food blog. Heidi Swanson, the lady behind the blog, comes out with her new book Super Natural Everyday. Read all about it here
- Fabulously Broke in the City discusses Amy Chua controversial theories on parenting. Quite a few interesting and opposing views here. Just reinforces my view that there isn't any right or wrong parenting method.
- Saturday Jane takes us on a hilarious ride through the creative death cycle.
Have a Happy Weekend y'all.