This week has been a bit of a whirlwind with no reading, working out or sleeping and plenty of moping, overeating and chocolate snorting. Still, the weekend is here and things ought to get better. If you too need cheering like me,these links might help.
- Already Pretty, explores the concept of Vanity. Her insights never fail to amaze me.
- Beautiful rooms for your viewing pleasure on the Glamourai. I love the bookshelves and the naked woman pillow.
- Missed Connections is such a great concept with messages that are funny and wistful. However the real draw (pardon the pun) is the gorgeous artwork. If you are a fan of Sophie's work, u will love this. If you aren't, you will be.
- The Traveler IQ Challenge is a fun game for geography buffs. Warning: Highly Addictive.
- If you are one of those lucky people who actually have proper lunch breaks, here's a few fun things you could do then. Even if you don't have lunch breaks, Yes and Yes is a lovely piece of the web.