The very lovely OEBooks has nominated me for the The Versatile Blogger Award. WOO HOO!!! Thanks OEBooks. This is wonderfully encouraging.
I hope I get this right because I'm kinda new to the blogging life. I gather that I must now do 2 things.
1) Admit 7 random things about me, and
2) Pass it along to 5 other Versatile Bloggers.
Talking about myself is hard for me but I'm going to give this a shot
- I am an only child. I am not sure how I feel about that. Some days I'm glad and some days not so much.
- I used to write poetry when I was a kid. Rhymes actually. I vaguely remember one about a silly bunny. I haven't tried my hand at writing poems in the past 20 years.
- I started my career as a web designer but switched to writing almost instantly. Now I wouldn't know HTML if it hit me on the nose.
- I have a diary where I write letters to my 2 year old son. Just random bits about whats happening in our lives and what I feel. I hope to give it to him when he's all grown up.
- I used to be very possessive about my things when I was younger. Somewhere along the way I realized that its the people and not the things you need to hold on to.
- I am constantly fighting the temptation to buy more books than I have the time to read. So far I'm not winning the fight.
- I tried to learn swimming thrice and couldn't do it. I don't know what it is, but I just cant swim apparently. Which is a pity because I love the thought of being in a pool.